25 Direct Hire Reservation Agents needed. Training begins May 1, 2017
compensation: $12.14/hr plus incentive program
employment type: full-time
Reservation Agents - Work from home opportunity - Training starts May 1st!
These are NOT temporary roles. They are direct-hire, full time positions with a leading airline!
• Responsible for assisting customers with travel requests by answering incoming calls and matching the features and benefits to the needs of the passengers
• Answer customer's inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel
• Ability to handle customer questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with first call resolution
• Assist customers with technical website and mobile navigation needs
• Make new reservations and change existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights
• The call center is open 24/7/365
• Candidates must be flexible and willing to work early mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
WORK FROM HOME PROGRAM
• Agents will be eligible for a work from home program after 6 months.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Demonstrated proficiency and agility with adopting, utilizing and navigating new and rapidly changing technologies and applications on handheld and other multi-media devices required
• Proficient keyboard skills required
• Must have strong customer service skills and a professional and pleasant phone demeanor
• Excellent attendance and reliability required
• Must be flexible to work any shift assigned within a 24 hour/day, 7 day/week, 365 day/year operation including weekends, holidays and overtime as needed. Hours could include late nights and early mornings.
For eligible employees, a unique total rewards package that few companies can match, including;
• insurance coverage for medical, dental and vision care
• 401(k) retirement savings plans
• monthly and annual incentive bonus plans
• time off
• generous employee travel program
Volt Workforce Solutions JConner@Volt.com
office: 253.733.3060 |